What You Can Expect
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Keynote: Jason Roberts, chair, Better Block Foundation
- 10:00 a.m. Networking Break in Tabletops Area
- 10:30 a.m. Educational Session: Benchmarking
- Noon: Lunch in Tabletops Area
- 1:00 p.m. Afternoon Keynote: Henry Henderson, Director, Midwest Program at NRDC
- 2:00 p.m. Educational Session: Financing
- 3:30 p.m. Educational Session: Commissioning & Building Envelope
- 5:00 p.m. Closing Remarks, Q&A
- 5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception in Tabletops Area
What Are You Waiting For?
- Premier conference strictly focused on retrofitting commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
- Local guidance for meeting Chicago benchmarking and energy requirements.
- Information on funding mechanisms for retrofitting.
- Tips for building enclosure efficiency and commissioning.
- Local and nationwide retrofit success stories.
- Knowledgeable exhibitors to help you meet retrofitting goals.
- CEUs from AIA and GBCI.
- Relationship-building opportunities.